Benefits of using YouTube for business
In recent research YouTube is the number one under utilised social platform by small business owners today. Yet with over 4 billion daily views, YouTube continues to deliver results for those who decide on using video to promote their business.
It helps drive more traffic and generate an unstoppable brand which transforms a business into an authority in their field.
Reasons to use YouTube for your business.
- Video is one of the most engaging platforms available.
- Website visitors are 64% more likely to purchase a product online if they have seen a video of the product or service.
- They will stay an average of 2 minutes longer on your site if there is a video leading them there.
- YouTube is the second largest search engine with over 4 billion views daily.
- Over 6 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube—that’s almost an hour for every person on Earth.
- More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month. (YouTube Stats, March 2014)
- YouTube videos are so easy to share online, that integrating them into any social media strategy plan is extremely easy. Putting your YouTube videos on other popular channels like Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Digg, your business exposure will instantly increase exponentially. The more popularity your YouTube video receives, the higher it will rank on YouTube and before long it will rank on the first page of Google’s SERPS. This increases your online presence and driving traffic to your website, which will help grow your business.
- There is less competition for keywords in YouTube in comparison to Google. Therefore it is easier to rank with a properly optimised video.
- YouTube videos are easy to embed into your website. Each time a video is played on your site it counts toward the view count on your YouTube Channel.
- It’s Free
- You have to option of targeting a global or just your local target market.
- YouTube videos can be optimised so that they are SEO friendly. Quite often a video will show up in the top of organic search results and they stand. out. Good news for you if it is your video, because research has shown that people are more likely to choose the video over other options..
Small business owners, can make videos on a small budget and benefit from using YouTube in their inbound marketing campaign. Once a business has the right strategies and tactics applied to YouTube marketing, video is very effective at delivering a message to build a responsive and profitable audience.
There are so many more benefits to using YouTube for your business. The question is, why would you not use it in your marketing?
I would love to see your comment, so lets get a discussion started. Leave a comment below and share.